Tuesday, June 23, 2009

:::DROOLS:::

Gary and I are seriously salivating over the idea of having In-N-Out this weekend!! BTW, madre, Gary says we're going there every day!!! Ya know what, let's cut out the middle man. We're going to put a tent in checked baggage and camp out in their parking lot!! They're open from 10am-2am, if memory serves. I think our odds of not being kicked out are pretty good...

We're so looking forward to seeing everyone and being the highlight of a big event for us!! ;) Can't wait for everyone to fawn over the fabulousness that is my pregnant belly!!
Another thing I love: It's so hysterical how people look at us. People look at me almost as if I have a halo and wings, apparently I'm angelic in my pregnant state; people look at Gary with that devilish grin, as if to say "Way to go, Stud!" Gotta love that double standard! ;)

Anyway, we are super excited to see everyone this weekend. We want to thank you all in advance for coming to the shower. We can't believe how lucky we are to have so many people who want to share in the joy that is our first little one!

Off to work out. The way our little love bounces around in there is like s/he's got a techno beat! We'll have to see if that keeps up after an hour of yoga!

See you all soon!!!

No comments: