Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For my last bit of catch-up tonight...


For my last bit of catch-up tonight... On May 8th, 2009 I graduated with a B.S. in Psychology!! I was so proud of getting that degree I worked so hard for. That was one memorable day for many reasons. First, they had us line up in the halls of the auditorium, where my pregnant feet started to feel the burn. Then, an insane downpour arrived, followed by a tornado warning! All of us in the halls were told to get into classrooms and stay low. It was one eventful day! All in all, we only started 15 minutes late. As I was walking on stage, with Gary and fam screaming like crazy!!, the baby started bouncing like crazy. It was so intense! These little popcorn flutters coming from my ute were baby's way of supporting mama! As soon as I got my degree, took the picture with the photographer, the baby simmered down. It was adorable! I will never forget that moment!

1 comment:

crazymom4x said...

That was so exciting!! I loved that you were holding your belly as you approached the stage!!