Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Happening!!

I am officially starting work on the nursery today!
Before some of the fam came out for graduation, Gary and I started purging what will be the nursery. We got rid of stuff, put some stuff in our shed, and rearranged things so that we can make some sort of headway for our little one's room. Today, I will be getting rid of what we will not be keeping in this room when our baby arrives. Unfortunately, we have to keep the elliptical in here, so the TV MUST stay as well, because we don't really have another place it'll "fit". Lord knows I need my elliptical for the remainder of this pregnancy, and the TV is the only way I'll make it through. I get so bored! And, it's way too hot to do that craziness outside.
Anyways, I'm going to get rid of everything we won't be keeping in here, spackling the holes from what once covered our walls, cleaning, and making a list of what we need to make this room what we want it. Gary has a 4-day (DONSA) this weekend and I'm hoping we'll be able to get the paint done. I also plan on staining the shelves we have in here so that they'll match the baby furniture we'll be getting in not too long. This is so exciting!!! By the end of this weekend we should have a room ready to be molded by all the things we'll be getting at the shower!!!

No comments: