Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome!!


Today, I have decided to create this blog so that everyone will know the constant state of my innards. Also, we have a baby that must be one terribly good looking little offspring in the making and have to develop your interest before I can expect the "oohs" and "aahs" over the gorgeous pictures that will come some time in October, now known as the best month ever! For those who do not know the entire story, Gary and I had been talking about babies around the Christmas holidays and couldn't, for the life of us, decide what we thought about creating one of our own. We went back and forth over when would be the best time to have one, and we concluded that there will always be a reason not to have one. So, he came home on lunch one day and I propositioned him, to which he replied "Let's do it!" After being on the pill for three years, we decided that we'd go off the pill for one month and see what happens, as we have a third deployment coming April-May of 2010. February 2, 2009 I found out I was pregnant. It was one incredible feeling!! All we could do was hug, smile, and kiss that beautiful pee-stick.

No comments: