Sunday, July 12, 2009

The good ol' warm-fuzzies

The power came back on after 3 hours of being out due to crazy rain-/thunderstorms we have going on out here (I swear the lightning just struck our front yard!), so I'm trying to pass the time.

Anywho, I'm having a serious case of the warm-fuzzies! I'm looking through pics and found this one:

This lovely pic was the FIRST pic taken after I told Gary he was going to be a daddy :) I had found out not 10 minutes before I told him and we were flying high! After this pic was taken we headed out to Walmart to look at baby stuff :) On the way there, I kept looking at him saying "I'm pregnant..." I just couldn't believe it! It was incredible. We'll never forget that day!

Now, here I am, just about 7 months pregnant. Time has flown by and I'm so thankful we had the foresight to cherish every second of this. I wish I had a super recent pic of us, but that was taken care of in the baby shower post below ;) Now, instead of picking baby books (like we did on the day we took that picture) I'm trying to plan a 'Babymoon'. I know we're going to have a little bit to pay when the baby gets here, but it'll be worth every penny to go and spend a weekend away, just being with each other. As happy as we are that our little one is right around the corner...BTW peeps, my due date is 3 months from yesterday!... it's going to be so nice to just be with him and be able to thank him for taking such great care of me these past months. I feel like this whole making-life process has made me appreciate him that much more, which I didn't think was possible! I'm one lucky lady :)

No comments: