Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sad day

Gary left about half an hour ago, around 4:30am, and I couldn't get back to sleep. He went to do some training a few hours away and won't be back for 10 days:( UGH!! We just cannot stand being apart. There's part of us that's thankful it's *only* 10 days, but it's still hard on us. I cried a lot after he left. Not only is it just hard in general, but reminds us that deployment will come much faster than we like. I just miss him so much.

I'm going to try to keep busy by rearranging the upstairs to make space for all the diapers/gifts my mom is shipping back from the shower. I know that'll be a lot of fun to see those boxes actually made ours. The bedding I ordered online should be here by the end of this week, possibly early next week, so I'm also keeping that in mind as well. Those should keep me busy for at least a bit. ((((((I HATE IT WHEN HE'S GONE)))))))

I'm going to talk about other things now to make myself feel better.....First of all, kids, I start my THIRD TRIMESTER this Sunday. OK, technically, since I'm measuring ahead, it'll come before Sunday, but I digress....
I've hit double digits. I have 96 days left of this 250 day pregnancy, give or take. It has just flown by. I still remember every aspect of buying the test (to prove Aunt Flo was on her way), to what it was like seeing the test read 'positive', to telling my wonderful hubs that special way. It has gone by so fast. Can't wait to meet our little one, we talk to him/her every single day. It'll be so incredible to see what our little one actually looks like:)

A final note before I have an insanely early breakfast: EFF YOU, MR. BRAXTON HICKS. Who the frick do you think you are?? These practice contractions are not supposed to hurt? In which uterus of yours did you feel these lovely things that encouraged you to make such a statement?

I mentioned how those little contractions are definitely no fun, not necessarily painful, but intense, much discomfort, and period-like and someone told me that they could be real contractions if they hurt and that I should call my doctor. At first, it freaked me out, but then I realized she must be working for him.

No comments: