Saturday, August 22, 2009

33 weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks, measuring 34 weeks
Total weight gain: Nada clue
Maternity Clothes? Of course!
Sleep? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to see our little one via ultrasound again. We got to see baby open eyes wide, breathe and see the little bit of hair on top of the head!!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. and loving it!
Food Cravings: None, really. Although, I wouldn't mind some ice cream right now.
Gender: We have an inkling, but won't know for sure for about another 6 weeks!

Labor Signs: None that I know of. Little one is head down (which is GOOD!), and I have had a few contractions, but they may have been braxton hicks. Not sure, though.
Belly Button: Still in :)
What I Miss: Being active. I'm on modified bed rest (aka "take it easy") and really miss my workouts and being able to run around and get stuff done. It's weird to be told to "relax" when you already feel great! Oh well. As long as baby and mama are healthy and happy that's all that matters!
What I am looking forward to: We are beside ourselves with excitement about meeting our baby. I hope these next 6 weeks just fly by! We can't wait to know the sex, what baby looks like, to hold our baby for the first time....I'm getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it!!
Weekly Wisdom: Love every second of every day. I can feel our little one growing up already. As excited I am for the next part, I know how much I'll miss being pregnant, so I'm relishing it before it's over. Of course, we could just have lots of babies; I'm sure my madre would just hate that!
Milestones: Baby L is 17-18 inches long, just under 5 lbs, and is responding to music and our voices! Our little one is able to open eyes wide, bones are hardening, and is practicing breathing for when s/he's an outside baby!

No comments: