Monday, August 10, 2009

Dinner with friends

Gabby and Daniel came in from CA and we got to have them over for a while and go out to Chili's! It was so nice to see them again. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of us all at the booth-with our new awesome camera, but our waitress was one of those people who sound like they have a megaphone strapped to their mouth, so I forgot because we were all laughing so hard. Oops!

For what it's worth, Gabby LOVES the dresser/hutch and says that she still sees a little girl in our future! Of course, we're 110% happy either way, especially since it's been decided for 31w 1d!

Gabby and Daniel were driving a '33 Plymouth, since they were in Louisville for a car show. It was sooo nice! But, I'd never survive in a car like that right now....NO AIR CONDITIONING!!
Man, I'm really kicking myself for not getting pics of us all together, but here's one Gary took of me the other morning:It's flattering, no?

No comments: