Sunday, September 20, 2009

Full Term!


How far along? 37 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: No clue, feels like I'm up about 213 lbs, though
Maternity Clothes? Of course
Sleep: L.O.V.E. IT
Best moment of the week: Nurse practitioner said my cervix is starting to thin out!!
Movement: Still frequent, but it's obvious baby has less space in there. When 'they' say baby is the size of a watermelon this week they aren't joking!
Food cravings? None really. I wouldn't mind some french fries, but am going to do without...
Gender: Don't know. As of now, we don't even have a guess anymore
Labor Signs? I've had a few contractions, and I can feel that baby has dropped, but not much else.
Belly button in or out? IN!!!! I do fear the day I sneeze and it pops out, though
What I miss: I still feel like a turd for saying this, but I really can't wait to feel little again. I've never felt so big! I do love being pregnant, though...SWEAR
What I am looking forward to: The start of labor. I'm dying to know if I'll go on my own, or doctors will start it for me. I keep envisioning my water breaking while Gary is at work and I get to call him with the news!
Weekly Wisdom: It's impolite to stare. Would you like to be stared at?
Milestones: FULL TERM!! Baby is mature enough to survive outside the womb. I hope we can hurry up the process, though! We're soo excited!

No comments: