Friday, June 11, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

I saw this over at Boobies, Babies, & a Blog...J~you're a genius! :)

For me, something like this will be used, mostly, in jest, but how could I not take part in something that requires this awesome icon??

Ok, these are in no particular order, except for #1. That's, well, number one...

4) Fawk you, haterade guzzlers. Before becoming a mama, I had no clue there was so much maternal competition; working moms vs. SAHMs, boobie-feeders vs. formula-feeders, co-sleeping vs. crib-sleeping...I still can't wrap my head around the idea that people give a crap what anyone else does? I can't see how the use of my ta-tas effects anyone else's day....other than distracting my husband. Sorry, Army, just workin' with what my mama gave me.

3) Fawk you, undetermined deployment date that kept me from seeing one of my baby brothers graduate. But, in the words of the graduate "I know you'll be thinking of me and that's all that matters" Here come your bigger and better things, brother.
Also? You'll wake up [tomorrow] in the mornin' feelin' like P-Diddy

2) Fawk you, crazy drivers. Seriously, people? Must we drive like bats out of hell, and follow so closely I should be expecting a hair-pull of some sort? Unless you're dying, or you or someone you're close to is birthing people, let's not become pissy with those who don't drive 25 mph over the speed limit...IN PARKING LOTS

NUMERO UNO: FAWK YOU, DEPLOYMENT. You've made me feel all kinds of batshitcrazy this week. I feel so irritated, and crazy, because I'm apologizing to Gary for things I'm FEELING, not really acting on. I feel pissy one second, and in tears the next. Deployment, don't you know we have a baby at home? Our first. My husband would like to see him walk, hear him talk, watch all his expressions. But you had to go and ruin it like the too drunk girl at the party. Way to go, winner.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Deployment does make people go crazy... oh geez.. I hope things get better for you and you have great days leading up to it...

I'm on the other end of the deployment painfully waiting for him to get home