Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank you :)

I just wanted to take a second and thank you guys for the emails, comments, and messages with such sweet messages! They make my day :)

I joke sometimes, in the context of "I'm soo fabulous because..." or "I was badass when...", & I'm always completely, 110% joking. But, you guys get that, and send me messages saying "You're so strong", "You're doing a great job" etc., and it gives me the warm-fuzzies!

Thank you for taking your small part in what Gary, Jake, & I are going through. It means more than you know! I rarely feel all I am woman, hear me roar but you guys reassure me that I must be doing something right (don't you love that Billy Currington song??), and it usually comes at a time I need it the most :)

You're support is huge!

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for stopping by today! I have to say that I read your previous post and think you are such an amazing strong woman.It takes strength, love and a very special relationship to do what you do and you are simply amazing! That picture in the right sidepost of your adorable baby is so cute!

Mama Hen