Monday, August 23, 2010

Leave of Absence

We're going to California for a week!!

[Incidentally, SUCK ON THAT, DEPLOYMENT!!]

I'm going to try to blog about all the fab shiz we're going to be up to while we're there, but it probably won't happen. People to see, places to be. You know how it goes.

Soo excited!! Jake gets to see where his mama and daddy got started. Who doesn't get a big, fat set of the warm-fuzzies for that one?!

But, one sad thing; no slumber party, with my adult onesie...I can't fit my breast pump in with all the crap we're bringing, and little J nurses right when he gets up. Shucks. Wait, we'll have half a slumber party!! I can come back to the parental's casa on the later side, rather than the morning!

Thanks for the think-tank, friends!

Anywho, we are so ready for the airport . Of course, until we get on the road, and start heading toward the airport, I'll be in a continued state of panic-attack suppression, but it'll be fine! Ain't no thang.

Off to put my toes in the water, and ass in the sand.

Talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Daily Dose of Dahl said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Stephanie said...

Have tons of fun :) You deserve it