Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

Morning, dolls!

This blogger thing is officially making me want to run into traffic, so I'm going to be making some changes. I'm going to be changing the blog a bit, but, from what I understand, it'll be changes for me, not really for you. Except things may be prettier :-)

Of course, as I'm talking to two internet wizards, I realize that with Gary coming home soon nothing will be taking place in the immediate future, but I just wanted to put it out there!

And, I'm sorry to those of you whose comments aren't getting through. Believe me, it's making me nuts! Sometimes, blogger doesn't even want me to log-in. This is a complete travesty; I need to be able to chat it up with you lovelies!

Anywho, dahlings, hope you have a great day! And, if you have to go out on this gorgeous payday.....I wish you the best of luck!

....psst...another day down!!!!!! :::shakes fanny:::

1 comment:

Ethan & Clayden's mommy said...

I refuse to leave the house on pay day! lol. People are crazy as it is and give them extra money and it's even worse. So does this mean, my comments never get through to you? Hmm