Friday, October 15, 2010

Congratulations are in order!

Big, fat CONGRATULATIONS are in order for sweet lil' Whitney!!!

Remember how Whitney had to deal with some crappy people for a sec'? Well, things are definitely looking up!!

Whitney has an adorable little blonde-haired daughter. Unfortunately, she was told one year ago that she'd couldn't have any more children.

Well....


EFF OFF, STATISTICS AND ANATOMY....Whitney's pregnant!!! Isn't that amazing?!

I couldn't imagine ever hearing the words "You can't have any more children". It made me realize that so many more people deal with infertility, in one form or another, than I thought.

So to Whitney, hubby, her little girl, and her little player to be named later...CONGRATULATIONS! This little babe is a miracle and I can't wait until s/he makes their debut!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Thank you girl, so much!!!!!!!!! We are very excited and so happy that words can not explain. I know this is going to be a long rough pregnancy but we'll kick its butt!!!! :-) thank u again girl, u truly are an amazing woman and friend!!

Mama Hen said...

That is very exciting news! I struggled for many years with infertility and still do. I know how that feels and this is a beautiful miracle. All the best! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Erin said...

Congrats to her!!