Thursday, October 14, 2010

I believe....

...that, as much of California girl as I am, Fall in the South is the most beautiful time of year.

...that deployment has taught me more about my own strength and perseverance than I could have learned otherwise.

...that there's always that one pair of jeans that is your absolute favorite.

...in prayer.

...that singing loudly and for absolutely no reason is essential to complete happiness.

...in therapy sessions, with your hairdresser.

...that notes written on the steam of the bathroom mirror can make your whole day.

...in good friendships.

...that some things are forever.

...that sex appeal has nothing to do with the amount of cleavage you have, or how short your skirt is.

...in chivalry.

...that a good run can cure just about any negative feeling.

...in country music.

...that being pregnant was one of the most amazing things I'll ever experience.

...in having younger brothers that look at you like their little sister







What do you believe in?
(You should think about it, even if your comment doesn't get through....)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Love it<3

Maytina said...

that singing loudly and for absolutely no reason is essential to complete happiness

My fave!! I do this on the regular! <3