Thursday, October 21, 2010

I believe...

...that few things feel better than a fresh pair of contacts.

...in decorating for the holidays.

...in not having to wear make-up to feel beautiful.


...that they need to stop messing with the theme song to One Tree Hill.

...that cruise control is the best invention. Ever.

...in yoga.

...that disciplining your kids (in public) needs to carry more weight than the embarrassment of having to do so.

...in a good heart-to-heart.

...that Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced, and sometimes a necessity.

...that sometimes a pizza-and-movie solo date night for us Army wives can really lift your spirits.

...that baking is good for the soul.



...that In-n-Out is an institution.

...that if all other stores except Trader Joe's, Old Navy, and TJ Maxx dropped off the face of the planet I'd survive.

...in punctuation.

...in slumber parties.

...that this will always be one of my favorite photos.


...that whether or not I end up entering the workforce, my psychology degree is used every single day.

...that tornadoes are still way worse than earthquakes.

What do you believe in?

3 comments:

Mama Hen said...

This is a great post! I agree about Starbucks. I go every day to treat myself though. It is the one thing I do for me. Ugh! Today my daughter was at school and the hirl said 4.08 for my cafe mocha. I said what? She said that is what it always is. I guess I never really notice because my daughter is with me and I add a milk for her and focus on her. I thought that was a bit much for a coffee chocolate mix. Anyway, this is a super post. The picture is beautiful! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Boobies said...

These are GREAT! My favorite: that disciplining your kids (in public) needs to carry more weight than the embarrassment of having to do so.

AMEN!

The Project Author said...

I believe that there are a lot of amazing women out there doing truly remarkable things...and, you are one of them!