Monday, November 15, 2010

My first award!!

Totally awesome Morgan decided I deserved an award!!


That's so sweet! Thanks a bunch, bloggy friend!!

To accept this award, a few rules must be followed:

1) Thank the person that gave you the award:
Thank you so much, Morgan! I'm so glad you enjoy reading our little bliggity blog as much as I enjoy reading yours! I love following you!

2) Share 7 things about yourself:
*I'm a total pro at boogie-sucking Jake with the boogie-sucker
*Like Morgan, I LOVE salad. I have always loved salad. And, I can safely say, I will always love salad.
*I fell asleep in the movies when I was in my first trimester.
*I'm reading the Chelsea Handler book Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea.
*I'm not a fan of monopoly, but when I play I have to be the thimble!
*E! shows are my guilty pleasure
*I worked out twice yesterday.
(it's really hard to come up with these on the spot!)

3) Pass on to 12 bloggers you think are fantastic!!

*Unexpected Army Life
*A Daily Dose of Del Signore
*Mama's Little Chick
*Exploits of a Military Mama
*Daily Dose of Dahl
*Rock the Mini
*Momma Needs a Beer
*Mommy Only Has Two Hands
*The Paro Post
*Boobies, Babies, and a Blog
*A little pink in a world of camo
*Gray Baby Love

4) Contact the bloggers and let them know about award

Congrats, everyone!!

5 comments:

Daily Dose of Dahl said...

Congratulatins on your award and thank you for mine! I left you one on my blog too. (great minds and all that, right?!?) Morgan's award was my first one too!

Kelli MW said...

Awesome! Thanks, girlie!

Minivan Mama said...

THANKS LADY!

Becca said...

Thank you!!! I am HORRIBLE at reposting these things, but you should know it does mean a lot to me! :)

SweetNiki said...

Thanks for the award! I'm following your blog now :)