Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I believe...

...in my husband <3

...I'll never get sick of the Budweiser, Real Men of Genius commercials



...that the Kindermusik class I just got J into will only do great things for him! So excited!!!

...in a warm hug.

...there's nothing stronger than true love.

...that Cyber Monday is a beautiful way to get all my Christmas shopping done in one day, without having to punch someone's grandma in their baby-maker for trying to take a gift out of my cart.
((Oh, yess, I heard the Black Friday horror stories!! :::shudder:::))


...in acceptance. Another person's choices may not be the ones you'd make, but it's important to be respectful of them anyway.

...that watching our boy take that one step by himself was enough excitement to last the rest of this deployment.

...that getting dressed and going out into the world can have an amazing affect on the psyche.

...I never had any idea how much latent domesticity I had in me, but it's been making its presence known more and more and I am in love with it! Loving on my boys, cooking, baking, making blankets, arts and crafts....oh my!

...in simplicity. If it's not needed in our day, and it's going to stress me out to fit it in, it's getting kicked to the curb.

...that shaving your legs in cold weather, while your husband is away, is for chumps ;-)

...it is a crime against nature that *I* put on the lids to his sippy cups, but *I* can't get them off.

...that, sometimes, it's more important to be a great listener than it is to give great advice.


What do you believe in?

Also? Happy hump day!


5 comments:

Daily Dose of Dahl said...

I love this! I had to LOL about Cyber Monday shopping. I have no doubt someone, somewhere got punched in their baby maker. Those people meant business!

Minivan Mama said...

Acceptance!!! Simplicity!!! Not shaving in the winter!!! (my husband is here, so I can't really get away with that) I like your lists!

Tatted Mom said...

LMAO at the Cyber Monday comment.

And, I too, believe that getting dressed up and leaving the house helps so much. I tried making a vow to do that each day. I'm successful 50% of the time!!

=)

Wendy said...

I believe....I just love your blog!

So uplifting today! Needed that!

Mama Hen said...

Oh I do not remember the last time I got dresse dup and went out. You are right about what it does for the mind. I have to say that Kindermusik is such a great class. I did that with Little Chick when she was about one and then we did a lot of Music Together. Those classes are super for children. This is such a great list my friend. I hope all is well. Have a great night!

Mama Hen