Saturday, November 26, 2011

We deal in pumpkin, yo.

With how many pumpkin-inspired eats I've made lately you could swear I've lost a bet, or am supporting some sort of habit. I'm not. Swearsies.

But, GAH! I can't help but to want to flavor everything, within reason obviously, pumpkin. So, like a crack addict needing a fix, I took to google because google be my biatch.

First up? Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins!


Since I got all these recipes online, I can actually link 'em up to you lovies, so no need for specifics, right? Anywho, mix the dry ingredients.

And, the wet

That's what she said.

Combine the two sets of ingredients, add chocolate chips----always a little more than the recipe says ;-) DUH.


Make sure to grease the muffin tins well; these came out so smoothly!

TO. DIE.
Gary, "These are slap yo' mama good!"

We're pretty gangsta for being so.....Irish

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!



Gary's adjective for these: life-changing.

He's right.



I needed to make another batch of waffles for my boys' breakfasts, so of course they had to be pumpkin! Although, the recipe I usually use needs to be doubled, this recipe got just as many without being doubled; maybe I'm just overdoing it on the original? But, they both taste awesomesauce, so run to the kitchen!




I just quarter them and store them in my loves, aka Pyrex containers, and they stay good!


Pumpkin scones!
Cutting in butter is the bane of my existence.


Combine wet with the dry ingredients...

Shape into a disc and cut into 6 equal wedges

They turned out enormously!

Gary just grunted at how good these were ;-)

And, lastly, pumpkin fudge!


You guys, can I just blow your minds a little bit? This recipe calls for evaporated milk, but I didn't have any so I took my own advice and put it in my google box! I made evaporated milk! Here, you can do it, too :-)

Leave on the counter to allow to cool


Cut into teenytiny pieces because whoa mama these fudge squares will satisfy even the most insane sweet tooth!

Good thing we have willpower, right?

No comments: