Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our family photo shoot!

My drive to get our family photos done was twofold: 1) I wanted photos of us for the Christmas cards. Which I never sent out. And, 2) We haven't had full-family photos since Jake was still on the boob.

A friend of mine recommended Allison Easterling and she is AMAZING!!! Not only did she understand the trials and tribulations of twoyearoldhood, she understood wardrobe malfunctions and how, as a mama, you don't always feel your sexiest. But, she was there for me, and for us, and will one million percent be hired again!! If you're in the Colorado Springs area...HIRE HER!!

She took a million, incredible quality photos, but here are my faves! Enjoy!















1 comment:

Erin said...

So glad you liked her! I was going to say... I never got a Christmas card. LOL.