Monday, February 20, 2012

The Denver Aquarium

This past Saturday began our knock-things-off-the-pre-deployment-bucket-list festivities, and it was amazeballs! Seeing things through the eyes of a child makes things seriously magical. Jake kept pointing out, "Fish!" I wish we could've had video of the entire trip because seeing his little eyes light up in such a beautiful place. I loved that we took him there! We're great parents.

Are there any new readers who are unsure if that was blatant sarcasm?? No? OK.

Since Erin and I are in real life friends now, and it's fabulous (because I'm going to go all baby-snatcher on her)!!, she mentioned there was some sort of Dora-Diego exhibit going on at the aquarium. When we got there, there was a giant poster of Dora and Jake could not stand it. He imploded. But, I didn't get pictures of it because I was too busy loving on my tiny human. Such is the conundrum of motherhood, I reckon




















Before heading home, we got some ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Pretty sure that's how any great day ends!

No comments: