Tuesday, April 3, 2012

8 weeks.



How far along? 8 weeks 1 day
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Stretch Marks? None new
Sleep: Dig it. I trained myself to sleep on my side when I was pregnant with J, but, all of a sudden, I now have this desire to sleep on my back. Few more weeks before I need to kick the habit again!
Best moment of this week: This happened last week, but my nausea finally broke! I have moments of nausea, but it's nowhere near as regular as it was. YAY!
Miss anything? I miss being able to do what I want when I want. Meaning, I listen to my body when I'm showing signs of fatigue and take it easy when I'm nauseated. So, every once in a while, housework suffers because I take the breaks when I need it.
Movement? Nope, but I hear it happens more quickly the second time around...I can't wait!
Food cravings? Bagels. OH EM GEE. I go to sleep every night just so I can wake up in the morning and get my plain, toasted bagel with butter. My whole mouth just filled with saliva at the thought! Oh, and water with a packet of propel. 0 calories and makes the 101 oz of water I've been drinking per day pretty enjoyable!
Food Aversions? Sweet potatoes and thoughts of food in general. Sweet potatoes are so healthy, so I ate them constantly from weeks 4-6. Now? I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. And, sometimes, the thoughts of food in general. Thinking about food is not so good, but eating it isn't nearly as bad ;-)
Sex: Don't know and are not finding out this time either!
Labor signs: Negatory.
Belly button, in or out? In. I was a serious sneeze from it popping out last time, so I hope it'll stay an innie this time, too.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And, since we're not in the extreme humidity of Kentucky for this pregnancy I'm hoping that'll help to keep them on.
Looking forward to: Hearing baby's heartbeat (which I'm hoping happens tomorrow at my first baby dr appointment!) and getting the first picture of our Littlest <3
Weekly Wisdom: Bagels are for winners.

No comments: