Tuesday, September 18, 2012

32 weeks!

EIGHT weeks left!!!! Single digits!!!

:: roundhouse kicks ::

I'm really not trying to beat a dead horse, but if someone would've told me during my last pregnancy I could feel this amazingly amazing at 8 months along I would've told them their pants were on fire. I feel strong and energetic and overall kickass.

I'm really not trying to be all in yo' face with how great I feel, but I've put my time in. My first pregnancy was full of things I couldn't help. I've earned this celebration, dagnabit! ;-)

Kicking ass and taking names on my to-do list! When I was pregnant with Jake, I remember being supa jealy of my friends/strangers that were in the last few weeks of their pregnancies and able to just be up and moving around like normal humans. Last week? I brought in a metric ton of groceries all by muhself and my lower back didn't even go into spasm! WIN.

Baby Girl is taking up some space; my hunger has seriously tanked. With the exception of lunch, I, basically, eat because I know I should. However, I'm the thirstiest girl who ever lived. I drink 100 oz of water a day and still wake up the next morning jonesing for a bottle. First world problems.


This is the most comfortable maxi dress who ever lived. Ever.



How far along? 32 weeks

Weight gain: 11 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Definitely down to the last few pieces of pre-pregnancy items that can work, but nearly all maternity. Oh, and you guys! I got the most uber comfy pair of maternity jeans evar at Burlington Coat Factory for $15!!!

:: moonwalks ::

Stretch Marks? None new.

Sleep: Adore. Every single night, I fall asleep on the couch, because I lead one sexy, exciting life, and when I wake up to go upstairs to my own bed I swear it's like trying to pull me out of a coma.

Even though I'm getting a lot done around the casa, how much my bod enjoys sleep makes me have to do some serious pep talks to get up and get moving. Preach it, Mr. Gaffigan:

Best Moment of the Week: Getting my hair did! It was long overdue, and because of the past bedrest, it's so great to feel put-together at this point in the pregnancy :-)

Miss Anything? Still just sushi! I remember wanting, so badly, to just feel "normal" again at this point when I was pregnant with Jake. This time, though, I feel so much better :-)

Movement? All the time! She's definitely on the move! And, I can feel her hiccups every single day around lunchtime and every single night around 8:30 :-)

Food Cravings? My turkey burgers. Can you guys just check this thing out?

:: dies ::

DE-LISH.

It may not look like much, but it kicks your taste buds right in the pants. You can even sub a veggie burger (hey, I had a coupon...) and it's still super tasty. So filling, so good!

And, smells. I was browning ground beef with garlic and onion for part of a dinner one night and was literally salivating. Or, chicken cacciatore in the slow cooker? I swear on a California Roll that nothing could smell better.

Food Aversions? Sweet potatoes, sharp cheddar cheese (by itself. I'm ok if it's in a recipe), and peanut butter

Sex: GIRL!!!

Labor Signs? No, but I have gotten a couple Braxton Hicks that I've actually noticed.

Belly Button, in or out? In.

Wedding rings, on or off? On.

Looking Forward to:  Going into labor! Of course, Little Miss, you're not coming out for 7ish more weeks, but I am soo looking forward to using the hypnobirthing. There's not one shred of me that is nervous/anxious about this. I don't think I've ever been so determined. Complete confidence.

And, Gary being right there with me via Skype!! xoxo

Weekly Wisdom: Have a baby at the end of the year. That way your maternity jeans become your Thanksgiving, and Christmas pants. Love me a food baby.


No comments: